Java Developer (m/f/d) FACT-Finder Projects
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1.800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
The focus of your activities will be the development of requirement catalogs and solution concepts within our FACT-Finder integration projects. Would you like your work to be used by customers to make their online stores even better? Then apply as a Java Developer (m/f) FACT-Finder Projects.
- Development of requirement catalogs and solution concepts within the framework of FACT-Finder integration projects
- Independent development and optimization of customizations
- Quality assurance through systematic reviews
- Optimization of the performance of our FACT-Finder projects through micro-benchmarks
- Profound knowledge of Java programming and web technologies
- Pleasure in dealing with customers and service-oriented way of working
- Teamwork and self-initiative are your strengths
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- A cool team and bright minds: We help each other, learn from one other, and celebrate our successes together
- Awake and fit: Enjoy fresh fruit, coffee and water or become our new table tennis champion
- Windows fan or Linux advocate, we leave that to you. With us you get the hard- and software you feel comfortable with
- Further development is important to us: Whether it's books, coaching, training or learning Fridays, we help you to become even better
- Morning person or night owl, every rhythm is welcome
- Office or at home: With us you also have the possibility to work from home
- Working hard also requires relaxation, therefore we offer an above average number of vacation
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) or Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17) / Home-Office possible
Our Tech Stack: