Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) Software Testing
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1.800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
As Quality Assurance Engineer in Software Testing, you create test concepts and evaluate suitable tools. You work together with our development department and contribute to ensuring the quality of our FACT-Finder search technology and continuing its success.
- Create test concepts in cooperation with the development department
- Evaluate appropriate tools and automated test procedures
- Measure current and future quality, define and monitor test objectives, and ensure alignment with regulatory requirements
- Supervise the release process
- Select and support test customers
- Degree in computer science or qualification as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Professional experience in a comparable position and experience in quality assurance
- Basic knowledge of Java and software development
- Strong knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Distinctive quality awareness, ability to work independently, as well as accuracy and self-organization
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17) or Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79) / Home-Office possible
Start Date: Immediately