System Administrator Linux (m/f/d)
20 terabytes of main memory. 2 billion requests per month.
Our software reaches the entire world: FACT-Finder operates in over 1.800 online stores across 127 countries, including 40 of the German Top 100 companies.
In order to continue growing FACT-Finder, we need you. You will ensure a stable and efficient IT infrastructure. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the administration of our Linux server farm with 800 machines.
- You manage our Linux systems in complex environments and support the installed applications
- Your tasks include the monitoring of our systems and services as well as performance optimization
- You further develop administrative processes for growing requirements
- You are very interested in the continuous development of the server landscape, whether it's introducing new hosting concepts based on Kubernetes or applying new techniques to make operations even more secure and perform better
- You are responsible for the technical support of new FACT-Finder releases
- You already have profound knowledge in at least one Linux derivative
- You have experience in planning and building IT infrastructures
- Knowledge of configuration management (such as Ansible), virtualization solutions (such as VMware vSphere), and container technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes) is beneficial
- You are service oriented in your mindset and actions
Have we got your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements by e-mail (as PDF) to:
Thomas Höfler: email@example.com
or by mail to:
Attn: Thomas Höfler
Omikron Data Quality GmbH
Habermehlstr. 17, 75172 Pforzheim
Job Location: Berlin (Kottbusser Damm 79), Pforzheim (Habermehlstraße 17), or home office
Start Date: Immediately